Thursday, January 22, 2009

I never blog!!!

Hey, it's me! I thought I'd write something because I never write! Who has the time to write? I did finish a good book today...after beginning it about six months ago or longer - ugh. I love to read - it always allows me to travel. In my last book, I traveled to Pennsylvania Amish land, Colorado, and to the coast in the east somewhere - so fun. Anyway, back to blogging - I tried to write journal entries - my life on paper/computer, but found the task only hanging over my head as dread, not as something that brought me joy. So, after writing it from Jan. 1 until the 17th, I erased the document! I feel so much better. I didn't like my writing anyway - probably why I don't blog much either. I do love putting pictures on the blog - when the picture "thing" actually works! So maybe I'll just stick to putting pictures on my blog with short captions. Yeah, that should work...now how do I get my pictures from my camera to the computer again??? MORGAN, HELP!!!

1 comment:

Tammi said...

Yea...I got 'cha on that one. I seem to have at least 7 journal books that each have well-intentioned entries in the first 3 pages...all beautifully-bound books that should lure any writer to pour the thoughts on paper. Yet here I am...last blog entry on Jan. 1. Another good intention... LOL