Monday, June 15, 2009
Prayers
Lord, my husband needs a job. Not just any job per say, but one that is hand-picked by you! As you know his job ends soon - we don't want to worry, but want to live by faith because you have always been so faithful to provide for our family. We want your will in this situation and we will wait expectantly for your answer and provision. Help us to keep praying and not grow weary, knowing that you will provide for our every need. Please encourage my husband and help us always to give thanks to you in all circumstances. You know his gifts and talents and what job will be perfect for him - one that will give him joy in doing what you have created him to do. A job where he can make a difference for your kingdom and provide for his family. I lift him up today to you - bless him! I thank you for my husband - he is wonderful and I am blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Brian & I will join you in praying for God's direction! Lord, direct BOTH of our husbands to the jobs YOU have picked for them! What talented men who want with all of their hearts to serve you! Thank You for Your leadership & provision NO MATTER WHAT!
Post a Comment