Sunday, November 9, 2008

Amarillo by Morning

Back in October, we took a quick trip to Amarillo to visit my cousin Tammi. It was a fast, but fun trip. It was so good to see my cousin, her dog Katy and cat Phoebe! We sure missed seeing her husband, Brian. Our big dog Jazz had so much fun playing with their big dog Katy. Luke had great fun going to the cool skate park and we all loved being out in God's beauty in the Palo Duro Canyon. Thank you, Tammi, for making us feel at home and for your sweet hospitality!

2 comments:

Tammi said...

You are most welcome, Callaway Clan. I loved having you with me for the October weekend. I'd love to see you all more often. Hope you are looking forward to holiday time away from the books. I know I am! Love you! Tammi

Crystal Beavin said...

It's so nice seeing you using your blog. I want to be a follower, but not sure how to do that.

Love ya, sister!

Crystal