Sunday, November 9, 2008

I Love My Church

I love my church...Fellowship Church! Our pastor, Ed Young, is in a new series called Leaving Lust Vegas and it is awesome! I want to invite anyone reading this to check out Fellowship Church - in person at one of their five campuses or on the internet at fellowshipchurch.com! Tonight's worship was wonderful and I want to share the words from one of their songs on the their new worship cd called Closer to the Start. The song is called Humble Plea - here are the words:

Hear O Lord, my humble plea

Listen to my cry

Give Your ear to hear my prayer,

And answer me

Oh Lord, answer me

May the words that I speak

And the thoughts that I meditate on be

Pleasing to You

Here's my humble plea

Take all that's in me

And let it be Yours for Your glory

'Cause you are all I need

So take all that's in me

And let it be Yours for your glory

I deny myself the selfishness

That used to robe my skin

It became my flesh until I confessed

My need and brokenness for You

My flesh may fail, heart may fail me

Everything I have may fail me

My only hope is resting at your feet



I love this song - some day I hope to have music on the blog!



Blessings
!

No comments: